I'm WAAAYYYY overdue for a blog post/update. I deleted all of my previous posts due to a weird comment from someone we don't know. Our family is doing great. Brandon is enjoying his job and just started his Master's degree in Organizational Leadership online through Gonzaga. He just finished his first class and got an A! Only 11 classes to go! I have two classes left for my bachelors which start in September and I'll walk in December. Our little one is doing well. She just turned one last month! It's been fun to see her little personality come out more and more. Nothing else is really going on for us. . . sorry it took so long for an update and sorry I'm horrible at not posting comments on your blogs!!
8 years ago
6 comments:
Thanks Heather!
Love, Heidi
It's great to hear how you guys are doing! How exciting to be finishing school in December. Good luck with everything and keep posting! :D Emily
Hey, I'm glad to find you again in blog world. Sounds like all is well for you. Wow, it's already been a year; I can't believe Dexter will be 1 in just 6 weeks! I look forward to seeing pics of your 1 year old.
It was so fun to see you this last weekend. I hated the fact that it had been so long since we had seen you, we need to get together more often! I need to add you to my blog, send me your email address to craignangilbert@yahoo.com
Yay, an update! We NEED to have you guys over. When I get back from Cali the end of August I'll call you!
Glad to hear you guys are doing well. It's been forever. Let me know when you guys are in Rexburg. Maybe we'll come up and do a double!
Post a Comment